3.13.2005

basketball update

so...i am bringing a bit of my college ball obsession to this site...you can check my updates on my other blog....

first of all...congrats to my blue devils...who managed to eek it out today....

second, does anyone else think salim staudimire is staring to look like rick fox? it is bizzare.

third, when did digger phelps become a fashion plate...he has been styling all week....damn....

fourth....thank goodness for florida putting that bitch tubby in his place...and by the way...wouldn't you change your nickname from tubby, before you become a nationally recognized coach...I would...but this is a man that refers to his one son as gigi and the other one looks like a mutant clone of Prince....just clearly a freak....

the selection show is coming up in a little more than 2 hours...when I will have to come up with my picks....this year's themes....of course...the mascot all-stars....i think this year it is important to look out of spunky animals....i like bees, badgers, and other sort of cute, but yet could kill you animals. theme number 2...minority coaches...so watch out for GATech, Washington, and yes I do think that having as few as possible vowels in your last name makes you a minority....and finally vengeance has her regular picks....so...we'll see...as usual my mascot picks will probably do better than the rest...sad but true....

ok...over and out for right now...